Just one month of every year the Annmarie Sculpture Garden transforms into a Garden of Lights.
As you stroll the quarter-mile, wheel-chair accessible (and stroller accessible) walk, you get to discover a cool light show…
a magical ocean…
In addition, some of the sculptures are incorporated into the holiday lights display.
Know before you go: Although most of the path is paved, there are sections that are not, although they’re still flat and accessible. Dress warmly on windy or colder evenings. Also, although dogs are welcome at the sculpture garden during normal operating hours, they are not welcome for the holiday lights display.
For a previous article about Annmarie Sculpture Garden, click here.
Getting there: 13480 Dowell Road, Dowell, Maryland 20629
Hours: Check the website for nights and times.
- Bull Run Festival of Lights
- Christmas in New York City
- Christmas Magic in York
- Christmas Train Garden
- Garden of Lights at Brookside Gardens
- Festival of Trees at William Goodrich Center
- Frederick by Candlelight
- Lights on the Bay
- Making Christmas Ornament: Glass Blowing at Art of Fire
- Maryland Lights Roundup
- Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights
- Mid-Atlantic Holiday Lights Roundup
- Newport News’ Celebration of Lights
- Sailing into the Solstice 2018 and 2019
- Symphony of Lights
- Tale Lights
- Williamsburg’s Christmas Wreaths
- Winter Festival of Lights at Watkins Park
- Winter Lights at Seneca Creek State Park
- Zoo Lights at the Maryland Zoo
- Zoo Lights at Smithsonian National Zoo