Christmas Magic celebrates its 35th year this holiday season in York County’s Rocky Ridge Park.
The half-mile trail sits among a mature oak forest nestled on a quiet mountaintop.
Christmas Magic was first opened in 1984, the product of the “energy crunch,” when fewer homes were decorating for the holidays.
Many of these original props still remain, adding to the quaintness of the park and a reminder of the can-do spirit!
Know before you go: Admission to Christmas Magic on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays is by timed tickets only.
Getting there: Rocky Ridge County Park / 3699 Deininger Road, York, PA 17406
Hours: November 23 – December 31, 2018; Monday – Thursday, 6 – 9 p.m.; Friday – Sunday, 5 – 9 p.m. Closed December 24 and 25.
- Bull Run Festival of Lights
- Christmas in New York City
- Christmas Train Garden
- Garden of Lights at Annmarie Sculpture Garden
- Garden of Lights at Brookside Gardens
- Festival of Trees at William Goodrich Center
- Frederick by Candlelight
- Lights on the Bay
- Making Christmas Ornament: Glass Blowing at Art of Fire
- Maryland Lights Roundup
- Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights
- Mid-Atlantic Holiday Lights Roundup
- Newport News’ Celebration of Lights
- Sailing into the Solstice 2018 and 2019
- Symphony of Lights
- Tale Lights
- Williamsburg’s Christmas Wreaths
- Winter Festival of Lights at Watkins Park
- Winter Lights at Seneca Creek State Park
- Zoo Lights at the Maryland Zoo
- Zoo Lights at Smithsonian National Zoo